Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Thursday, September 07, 2006

"Til Death

I wasn't sure about this show - it seemed like a Everybody Loves Raymond rip off. I am glad I gave it a chance. Brad Garrett and Joely Fisher play a couple who have been married for 20 years. They are just plodding along when their new neighbors move in - and they're newlyweds. The show was pretty funny and I actually laughed out loud when Eddie and Jeff are driving to work together and discuss Jeff's last name - Woodcock - and at the pool table scene at the end. All in all it seems to be a pretty cute show.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Juli said…

    My tivo clipped off the end of the show. It got as far as them trying to play pool in the little room...what happened at the very end????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home