Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dancing with the Stars - Week 6

So this proves to be an interesting week. I feel so bad for Sara Evans. Men can be such scum sometimes. This week they had to learn two dances - a dance from one of they styles from the previous weeks and a group disco freestyle.

Mario Lopez (mambo) - is his partner jealous of Eva Longoria or what? He was excellent again. That group of turns near the end was amazing.

Monique Coleman (samba) - I didn't like it. She was very energetic but it was all over the place.

Joey Lawrence (rumba) - ok so maybe you don't have to sleep with your partner to make the rumba sexy. That was wonderful!

Emmitt Smith (jive) - that was so much fun to watch. I love watching him - he is my favorite for sure.

Jerry Springer (paso doble) - uh yeah that was um - interesting.

Disco Freestyle - they were all great. I love Mario's Michael Jackson impersonation and the lifts were wonderful.

Since Sara left no one knows how they are going to handle to rest of the competition. I have a feeling that they ate going to combine the scores from this week and next and have an elimination next Wednesday. If they do have an elimination this week than I think Monique may go.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Lucy said…

    Wow..you got that one right....no elimination this week...you ARE good! I agree with everything...tho now they are saying Sara slept with Kenny Chesney....hey, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. I'd love to know the truth about her best friend/nanny tho. Sara I thought is extremely pretty...what is her husband thinking! (also...I think Jerry wants to be booted...he looks so "not again" when they tell him he is staying...poor guy!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home