Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dancing with the Stars - Week 7

Two dances again this week - a ballroom and a Latin. I hope I don't miss anything because I will be flipping between this and the World Series (Go Get 'Em Tigers!).

Ballroom Round:

Jerry Springer (fox trot) - very nice - much more his element. His mambo should be very interesting though.

Monique Coleman (quick step) - also very good. It was nice to see the pro make a mistake for a change

Emmitt Smith (waltz) - ok seriously, who picks this crappy music? It was very nice but I like his fast dances better.

Mario Lopez (fox trot) - again he is wonderful.

Joey Lawrence (fox trot) - once again he is very good. Much better than last week

Latin Round:

Jerry Springer (mambo) - wow that was different. I give him credit though to do this at his age.

Monique Coleman (paso doble) - I have never been a fan of hers but with these two dances tonight I have changed my mind. That was wonderful.

Emmitt Smith (mambo) - wow he is really good! I loved it.

Mario Lopez (jive) - it was good but not great. I was a bit underwhelmed actually.

Joey Lawrence (mambo) - once again good but I was underwhelmed.

If we're going to go on dancing then Jerry will be leaving. However, who knows what could happen.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Lucy said…

    Yeah, it was time for Jerry to go, but I think Joey gets a little to close to his partner in my opinion!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home