Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

American idol Semi Finals - Guys Week #2

Another week of the fellas. I hope they do better than they did last week!

1) Phil Stacey - he was slightly off key at the beginning but I thought he did well. He is my favorite guy in the competition so far.
2) Jared Cotter - #_#@clcsl;ldd oh sorry I had to wipe the drool off my keyboard! That was very hot!
3) A.J. Tabaldo - I liked it. I am really starting to like him.
4) Sanjaya Malakar - he is way to young for that song and he did not seem into it at all. I think he maybe vulnerable.
5) Chris Sligh - I really liked it. It was very sweet that he dedicated it to his wife.
6) Nick Pedro - it was kind of strange and I didn't like it. I think the only guys who should sing Fever are the ones in drag.
7) Blake Lewis - I think he picked a bad song. The beat boxing was coo though.
8) Brandon Rogers - I really like that he made the song his own. I really liked his performance.
9) Chris Richardson - I think someone needs to tell this guy he isn't Jason Mraz. Does anyone else find it creepy that he dedicated a song about getting a girl in bed to his grandma? He was so off key I can not believe they all liked it. best of the night my fanny!
0) Sundance Head - much better than last week but it reminded me of a singer in a bar band.

So my picks to go home are Sanjaya and maybe Nick. I wold love for Chris to go home but I have a felling he will be in the finals.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home