Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Monday, August 20, 2007

The Two Coreys

I was so excited when I heard about this show. As a child of the 80's I loved all the Corey movies. I was always a Haim girl myself - he was a tween girl's dream! Now they are all grown up (how we all got to be in our 30's I will never know) and have had some interesting lives. The premise of the show is that Haim moves in with Feldman and his wife so he can get his life back on track. He is hoping that the show will help prove that he is clean, sober and ready to work. Of course having another person move in with you is never wasy but it is especially difficult in this case. The Feldman's are vegan neat freaks and Haim is a meat eating slob. He is also very lonely and resents the fact that Corey and Susie are so happy. Now can the two best friends, plus the wife, live together happily or will it end in disaster?

Now this is not a great show by any means but it is entertaining. It brings back childhood memories so I enjoy watching it. If you are not in my age range or were not a Corey fan than you probably will hate this show. They say it is reality but it seems that a lot of it is scripted. For me this is just a bit of brain candy and I am not ashamed to admit it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home