Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dancing with the Stars

Another season of my second favorite reality show (American Idol being #1). For the first week the men do the Cha Cha Cha and the women dance the Fox Trot. Here it goes.

Joey Lawrence - when did he shave his head bald? All I can say is Whoa! Sorry, I couldn't resist. He's no Drew Lachey but not bad.

Sara Evans - She is just as cute as a button! Pretty good - kind of boring though.

Tucker Carlson - I love how he had his bow tie on at the beginning. It was entertaining but not good - kind of like Kenny Mayne in season 2

Monique Coleman - I did not even know who she was - I am getting old. Not bad but I thought she was going to fall over at one point.

Emmitt Smith - I was very impressed. He was very good - best so far.

Willa Ford - Very good. She is very graceful.

Mario Lopez - WOW!! He was AMAZING! The Latin boy can shake his bob bon like Ricky Martin.

Shanna Moakler - By far the ugliest dress of the night. She lost me half way through also.

Harry Hamlin - Not bad but kind of stiff - I think he'll be great at the more traditional dances. He is still so handsome too!

Vivica A. Fox - The best woman of the night without a doubt. She seems very natural.

Jerry Springer - He is the one I have been looking forward to seeing for awhile now. I think he just maybe this year's George Hamilton.

My predictions for who's going home is either Tucker Carlson or Shanna Moakler (though she may get the sympathy vote).

I think the front runners are Joey Lawrence, Emmitt Smith, Mario Lopez and Vivica A. Fox.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Lucy said…

    I have to agree with you on these except I would be Mario Lopez in front of Joey Lawrence. I was sorta impressed with Jerry Springer....I think they did a song that fit him and her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home