Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Monday, October 02, 2006

Before Dawn (1933)

This was a pretty good short movie. It is only an hour long but they pack a lot into that hour. On his deathbed Joe Valerie tells his doctor where to find the million dollars he and his gang stole and hid 15 years earlier. When one of the women guarding his fortune turns up dead - after claiming to see his ghost - the doctor, police and a clairvoyant all must unravel the mystery. While not the best mystery it was entertaining. I figured it out right at the beginning which I do not do very often. My only major complaint is not with the movie itself but with the quality of the actual film. I recorded this off Turner Classic Movies and the dialogue cut of three times for about 15-20 seconds each. Not major but I expected more from TCM. All in all though this is a fun movie to watch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home