Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

American Idol Semi Finals - Girls Week #3

Here's hoping that the girls do better than the guy did last night.

1) Jordin Sparks - a great start! She hit one bad note but other than that it was awesome.
2) Sabrina Sloan - this is the first week where I really liked her. I thought she did a great job.
3) Antonella Barba - if this girl makes the top 12 I will seriously consider not watching this show again. It was awful!
4) Hayley Scarnato - that reminded me of a cruise ship performance. It was ok but not good enough I think.
5) Stephanie Edwards - it was pretty good but not wonderful.
6) LaKisha Jones - finally someone who can sing a Whitney song! I love this girl - she's amazing!
7) Gina Glockson - I thought it was a great song choice for her. It was not the best but it was pretty good.
8) Melinda Doolittle - wow that was great! She is awesome. If she ans LaKisha aren't the final two I will be surprised.

So Antonella and Hayley should be the two to go but who knows what will happen. Stephanie and Gina could go if the vote for the worst people have their way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home