Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dancing with the Stars Week #1 - The Men

So tonight we get to see the 6 guys in action. Here it goes

1) Cameron Mathison (Fox Trot) - it was pretty good. He was a little stiff but I am sure it was nerves.
2) Floyd Mayweather (Cha Cha) - he was really really good. I think we have another early front runner!
3) Helio Castroneves (Fox Trot) - he was also very good. I was afraid that he would not have the charisma but he is very charming and it showed in his dance.
4) Albert Reed (Cha Cha) - ok I have to wipe the drool off the keyboard. That was hot! He was like Ricky Martin shaking his bon-bon!
5) Mark Cuban (Fox Trot) - not bad I think he has potential. I like how they put the billionaire in a patchwork tramp suit.
6) Wayne Newton (Cha Cha) - that was not the best I've seen but I liked it. He is just so cute! I love these old guys they get for the show.

So after tonight I still think Josie is in danger. We will see tomorrow on the results show.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home