Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Monday, September 24, 2007

Dancing with the Stars Week #1 - The Women

So season number 5 is finally here. Tonight we will be watching the 6 women perform and tomorrow it will be the 6 men. Here we go:

1) Jennie Garth (Cha Cha) - not bad. She seemed a little stiff which I think was from nerves. I think she has potential.
2) Josie Maran (Fox Trot) - it was ok but sort of boring. She maybe the first one to go.
3) Sabrina Bryan (Cha Cha) - I liked it. It was young and fun and suited her personality. She maybe an early favorite.
4) Marie Osmond (Fox Trot) - I think she did really well. It was very beautiful and elegant.
5) Mel B (Cha Cha) - she did really well. On a side note she looks darn good for a woman who had a baby just a few months ago.
6) Jane Seymour (Fox Trot) - that was wonderful. It was graceful and elegant.

So we will see how the guys do tomorrow. If I had to pick based on tonight's performances I would predict that Josie will go home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home