Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Monday, April 09, 2007

Dancing with the Stars - Week #4

This week we have the waltz and the paso doble (another dance I love). Let's see how it goes.

1) Laila Ali (paso doble) - uh I was underwhelmed. It was ok but it lacked the spark the paso is supposed to have.
2) Apolo Anton Ohno (waltz) - I liked it. Again I was not blown away but it was pretty good.
3) Leeza Gibbons (paso doble) - oh that was just bad. The timing was off, there was no fire and it was very awkward. I think she maybe in trouble.
4) Ian Ziering (waltz) - it was nice but again I am not blown away. Must be something in the water today.
5) John Ratzenberger (paso doble) - it was entertaining at least. Not the best but no one else it up to par either.
6) Clyde Drexler (waltz) - he always seems to me like he is walking not dancing. It was not good and he maybe in trouble.
7) Billy Ray Cyrus (paso doble) - I LOVED it! His footwork was pretty good and he had the fire. I think he did Karina proud.
8) Heather Mills (waltz) - again she did a great job. She lost her balance a bit at the beginning but it was very elegant. On a superficial note I loved her dress.
9) Joey Fatone (paso doble) - damn that was good! That was the best paso for me since Drew Lachey's in season 2 (which received a perfect score). They saved the best for last tonight!

So I think either Leeza or Clyde will be leaving tomorrow. We shall see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home