Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

American Idol FInals - Week #9

So we are down to the Final Four (please don't sue me NCAA!). Tonight they will each be singing two Barry Gibb songs.

Song #1:
1) Melinda Doolittle (Love You Inside and Out) - again she delivers an amazing performance. This chick is the real deal like Holyfield!
2) Blake Lewis (You Should Be Dancing) - that was brutal! His voice was like nails on a chalkboard for me. Plus I have and enough of the beat boxing already!
3) LaKisha Jones (Staying Alive) - I really liked it. I loved the slower and funkier feel to the song.
4) Jordin Sparks (To Love Somebody) - wow - I am speechless. That was a beautiful rendition of a beautiful song.

Song #2:
1) Melinda Doolittle (How Can You Mend a Broken Heart) - very good. I was getting bored when she hit that big note and got my attention again.
2) Blake Lewis (This is Where I Came In) - uh, please let him leave tomorrow! I am so sick of him and his smug expressions.
3) LaKisha Jones (Run To Me) - again I loved it. The last note was off but all in all she did a great job.
4) Jordin Sparks (Woman in Love) - she is in it to win it for sure! Another amazing performance. I disagree I do not think she was that pitchy at all.

So as much as I want Blake to leave I think it maybe LaKashia's turn to leave tomorrow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Lucy said…

    Everyone here agrees with your pics for voted off...we shall see!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home