Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Monday, October 08, 2007

Dancing with the Stars - Week #3

So tonight it is the tango and the jive. I love the jive so I a excited for tonight. So away we go ...

1) Sabrina Bryan (Jive) - another wonderful performance. She is just so cute and bubbly and the jive suits her personality.
2) Cameron Mathison (Tango) - it was alright. He always has a goofy look on his face when he dances and it is starting to get on my nerves. There was no passion in it though.
3) Mark Cuban (Jive) - that was not good. They were out of sync and it was not fast and up tempo enough.
4) Jennie Garth (Tango) - that was wonderful. It had passion and she was in character. Her best dance so far.
5) Mel B (Jive) - that was terrific. They were perfectly in sync and the turns at the end were wonderful.
6) Wayne Newton (Tango) - it was ok. It was more entertaining than Cameron's for me.
7) Floyd Mayweather (Jive) - I liked it. He has so much energy this was a good dance for him. I still want to pinch his cheeks - if he wouldn't knock me out that is!
8) Jane Seymour (Tango) - I think she did a wonderful job. Her mom is definitely proud of her.
9) Helio Castroneves (Jive) - another solid performance. I love his exuberance and excitement.
10) Marie Osmond (Tango) - that was very good. She is so good at becoming the character of the dance.

So who will be leaving? I think Cameron, Mark or Wayne could all be in trouble. We will find out tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home