Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Charlie Brown Christmas

This is one of my all-time favorite Christmas specials. Charlie Brown is depressed because he does not know what the true meaning of Christmas is. He is slated to direct a play with his friends as the stars and he is not sure how he is going to pull it off. Soon though everything is falling apart and he becomes very frustrated. He feels that everything he touches, including the sad little tree he bought, is ruined. Can his friends help him discover the true and important meaning of Christmas?

I remember watching this every year with my om when I was little. It is still as wonderful to me now as it was then. I love that Charles Schultz bucked the network and kept the religious monologue in the special. I hope to one day watch this with my children.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home