Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Masque of the Red Death (1964)

Prince Prospero is running amuck in the local village until the red death takes hold. He then takes refuge in his castle to save himself from the horrible disease. However, before he hides away he kidnaps Juliana, a local peasant, her father and her love Gino. Prospero seems to be enamored with Juliana and wants to keep her for his own. However, death is after the Satan worshiper and nothing can stop his fate.

I am amazed I made it through the movie. I did not enjoy this film at all. In fact I thought it was pretty stupid. The acting was bad -and not in an enjoyable cheesy way either. The ending was pretty bad as well. Many people find this movie to be a cult classic but all I know is that it was 90 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home