Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Monday, May 21, 2007

Dancing with the Stars - Week #10

So here is the big moment - the finale! Tonight the three remaining stars will dance a style chosen by the judges and then there is a free style round. Tomorrow they will also dance their favorite routine which the judges will score. Here we go!

Judges Selection:
1) Laila Ali (Paso Doble) - it was good. I do not think it is the she has danced but it was a solid performance.
2) Apolo Anton Ohno (Rumba) - another solid performance by Apolo.
3) Joey Fatone (Cha Cha) - I thought it was very good. I knew the judges would not like it though.

Free Style:
1) Laila Ali - it was good but she seems a little stiff through it. I did like her ripping Maks' shirt off though!
2) Apolo Anton Ohno - wow that was great! I loved the breakdancing and that first lift was incredible.
3) Joey Fatone - another wonderful performance! His lifts were terrific.

So who is going to win? Well I voted for Joey but I think Apolo could possibly be the champion. However, Laila could also scoot in there. It is a very close race this season.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home