Crazy Knitter Reviews

The place where this crazy knitter reviews books, TV, movies and recipes

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

American Idol Finals - Week #7

So tonight the top 6 sing songs of inspiration for Idol Gives Back week. I hope you all vote your hearts out because each vote is worth real money for a great cause.

1) Chris Richardson (Change the World) - it was pretty good. Still somewhat nasally but not bad. Maybe the clips of Ryan & Simon in Africa (that made me cry dammit!) softened me up?
2) Melinda Doolittle (There Will Come a Day) - all I can say is Amen sister. I loved the gospel feel she gave this beautiful song.
3) Blake Lewis (Imagine) - it was uh. I realized what it is I do not like about him. He sings in a monotone a lot of the time.
4) LaKisha Jones (I Believe) - it was much better than last week but still not her best. I never thought I would say this but I like Fantasia's version better. Fantasia put a lot more heart into it than LaKisha did.
5) Phil Stacey (The Change) - he ruined an absolutely beautiful song by my all-time favorite artist. It was awful! I don't know what the heck the judges were listening to since they loved it.
6) Jordin Sparks (You'll Never Walk Alone) - it started off rough and was a little pitchy but it was pretty good overall.

So who's going home? Phil if there is any justice but who knows.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Lucy said…

    I just think Phil is creepy looking....he needs a mustache or something! I'm not crazy about his singing either!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home